Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Mainu Viral Shiral Ho Gaya!!



Hai hai main bechari ... am unwell and down with the flu or viral or cold or the bug or whatever and am in bed for the past two days -- all I have been able to get out of me during this time has been my BLOG :)

Fruki got up this morning and took on the BMR with full gusto (devoid the lunch preparation - the kids took money for Shettys insufferable school lunch) Fruki was playing his role to the hilt and gave ME a large cup of milk with honey and haldi -- I think he overdid the haldi - I had instructed him to add 1 tsp of honey and 1/2 tsp of haldi ... I am sure he mixed up the proportions because the milk tasted like hell!!

I also started reading a book which is an autobiography of R.K.Narayan of "Malgudi Days - Swami & friends" fame titled My Days ... its really well written. Might just become one of my favourite books!


Roshni just asked me if I want coke ... how insensitive!! :( For 2 large reasons I CANNOT have coke 1. Im on a very concious diet that has a target of reaching 60kgs (this is the first milestone and the second being 55kgs) and I am on a virtually NO sugar diet + am aching at all the possible parts of my body thanks to the weights I am inflicted to suffer by my instructor at the gym and 2. I have the flu shlu ... SIGH... WAAAAAH
I love coke specially when its chilled and poured into a glass of loads of ice-cubes like the one in the picture... Rosh is further tempting me with a glass of coke ...SO RUDE!!!!!

1 comment:

anja said...

OMG! You are sick, poor thing, please remove that sad pic of yours it looks very depressing for us who are so far away..=(

Raj Kumar Singh - Being Good, Rickshaw Driver, Mumbai

While getting off a rickshaw saddled with a few heavy bags last afternoon, I heard a sound of something dropping and so turned to look ba...