Sunday, January 30, 2011

Ritika Weds Asheesh


Whenever I go for a wedding the positive energies and happiness never fails to set me on a high for the next few days. The 25th of Jan 2011 saw my dear friend Ritika and Asheesh tie the knot for a lifetime of love and togetherness and as I smiled fondly at the radiance on dear Rits' face I couldnt help asking myself - what is it about a wedding that I love the most ...the uniting of two souls, unashamedly dressing up in BLING, the splash of colors in the clothes that people wear, the immense beauty on the brides face, the pride in the grooms eyes, the bangles, the veils, the jewelry, the sweets, food, music and dance, the merriment on meeting of old friends and long ago met relatives, the tears, the laughter and the tranquil on the parents faces ... I love it all ... and above all of this I love the hope and the desire to commence new beginnings ... chahe kuch bhi kaho ... yeh shaadi ka laddooo sabse bada gamble hai lekin sabse mast partnership bhi hai. God bless the newly weds :)

No comments:

Raj Kumar Singh - Being Good, Rickshaw Driver, Mumbai

While getting off a rickshaw saddled with a few heavy bags last afternoon, I heard a sound of something dropping and so turned to look ba...